Monday, September 22, 2014

Durance Perfumed Handcraft Candle

I have always been a huge fan of perfumed candles.When i was living in Singapore,i used to fill up my room with lovely Yankee Candles.

However,after i moved in France,it`s very different to get the Yankee Candles.So my husband bought me a few lovely candles from the local french shop called NATURE&DECOUVERTES .And the ones he got for me were from the ESTEBAN collection.The price range is 20 to 32 euro.I loved them and i have finished burning all of them.

So it`s time to try out some new candles and i wanna to try the candles from Bath&Body Works.Sadly there is no outlet in France and they do not do international shipping.After searching on Amazon.fr,i gave up this idea because the price is way to much!

My husband had this good idea,why not we try to find some french brand and candles made locally in France.And we found this brand which was one of the first few authentic French Brands whose root lying in the French region of Provence,DURANCE.I learned that 95% of the ingredients used in DURANCE products are naturally sourced.

This Sunday after the church service,we went for a walk in Saint.Paul de Vence.And we passed by a  DURANCE boutique,and we found the candles we saw online.So we bought one,the Citron Confit(Candied lemon).



This is a lemon scented candle but more at the creamy side.The perfect scent for me.I have tried it out the first time today in our living room and the whole room smells so divine just after ten minutes.I am really impressed and falling totally in love with it.

Looking forward to try out some different scents and other products from them as well.

You can visit their website at durance.com to learn more and locate a boutique near you.Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment