Thursday, November 27, 2014

My Current Evening Skincare Routine


My Current Evening Skincare Routine



Step One: Cleanser

This is the most important step.you want to make sure that your skin is clean so that all the products you use can be absorbed into the skin.For me i am using my favorite BIODERMA Crealine H2O to remove my makeup first.Then i use my current cleanser LA ROCHE-POSAY Toleriane Dermo-Cleanser(I have done a full review on this cleanser in my previous blog post.) with my CLARISONIC mia 2,I have been using my Clarisonic for more than 3 years already,I have definitely noticed the major changes on my skin.I am very happy with the condition of my skin now.

Step Two: Treatment
For treatments are Exfoliators or Deep Clearing treatment,all depends on the condition of my skin.
For Exfoliators,my current favorites are:CLINIQUE  7 days facial scrub cream and GLAMGLOW youthmud tinglexfoliate treatment mask.For Deep Clearing treatment,i am using GLAMGLOW Supermud clearing treatment mask.

CLINIQUE  7 days facial scrub cream is a dermatologist-developed exfoliating cream deflates,refine.It helps minimize the appearance of fine lines and clears the way for moisture.Just gently massage over the face.Rinse or tissue off.I use this 2 times a week.It makes my skin feels very clean and smooth,especially on my T-zone.

GLAMGLOW youthmud tinglexfoliate treatment mask is a 10-minute mask,it provide resurfacing exfoliation and helps to leave the skin smoother,brighter,and softer.I use this mask one a week.After each use i feel my skin feels brighter and softer.

GLAMGLOW Supermud clearing treatment mask is a clearing treatment helps to fight all common skin concerns including breakouts,discoloration,black and white heads,razor bumps and in-grown hair.It visibly draws out dirt and congestion while brightens and softens skin.I use this mask to deep clean my skin once a week as well.After a few times use,i can see it cleared my skin,and my skin is smooth and bright looking.

Step Three: Toner/Mist

After the cleansing/treatment,I always use a toner or face mist.I am currently using the CAUDALIE Beauty Elixir and MELVITA Damask Rose Floral Water.Both of these are very refreshing.

Step Four: Moisturizer

As Moisturizer,i am using LA ROCHE-POSAY Effaclar Duo.It is a dual action treatment to reduce inflammatory acne while minimizing irritation.It penetrates deep into clogged pores to remove impurities and discourages blackheads and whiteheads.It also reduces the number and severity of acne blemishes and smoothes the skin texture.My skin really loves this moisturizer.

Step Five: Eye cream

The skin of the eyes is very different from most of the skin of the rest of our face.It`s thinner,more sensitive and has fewer oil and water glands,so it need more moisturization. And while you can apply your facial moisturizer there,it may not be rich enough. So because of this,we should all start to use eye cream everyday.

I got this CLARINES Eye Contour Gel for puffiness and dark circles.I like this eye cream because it`s very cooling and non-oily,and it brightens and hydrates my eyes area.

Et Voila!!!I am really happy with my current skincare routine.If you have any questions about the products that i have mentioned,feel free to leave a comment below.And i would love to know what are the skincare products have you been loving?

No comments:

Post a Comment